Thank U & Im Sorry Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Lord Thank you! I finally have my bf back home. But I ask for forgiveness because I didn't really let you be in control of this situation. I went on my own and solved this problem, and that's your job. That's when the test of faith for you comes in. Although I trust you with my life & everything, I was getting impatient with my bf. I just couldn't take it any longer. I should have let you handle it. I should have handled it differently; that's one trait I want & need to change about myself. To have patience. I'm sorry, Father. From now on, please allow us to grow stronger & fall deeper in love with You first & with each other. I want you & am inviting you to our lives.

Our relationship. Thank YOU AGAIN. I LOVE U GOD. THANK U. YOU ARE MY SAVIOR IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN <3
 
I pray that we jointly learn to cast our worries to GOD, AMEN.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Father, I am sorry if I was not a good person. I am sorry I wasted Your creation in me. I am sorry I was a waste. I failed in everything I do. I surrender myself to You. I do not know what to do anymore and I do not know why I was created by You. Lord, I feel so ignorant and...
Replies
10
Views
218
Dear Lord, I'm sorry for being a repeated sinner. For being disobedient every time...I come to you feeling lost, alone, angry at myself. I miss being the person my wife used to know me by, loving. I miss my friends as I've pushed so many away. I am the son who does not go to church anymore. I...
Replies
8
Views
170
I'm sorry, God. Forgive my weaknesses! I deserve my consequences. ### mercy on me and give strength to overcome. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom