Thank God for a great day with everyone

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord God I pray for a great and peaceful day today. I pray that everyone gets along harmoniously. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of ###. Lord, we ask for a great and peaceful day today. We pray for harmony and unity among all people. May your love and grace fill every interaction and relationship, bringing understanding, compassion, and forgiveness.

In your Word, you teach us to pray for peace and to live in godliness and honesty. We ask that you grant us the peace that surpasses all understanding, both in our hearts and in our interactions with others. Help us to be peacemakers, following the example of your Son, Jesus Christ.

We thank you, Lord, for the privilege of prayer and for the promise that when we ask anything in Jesus' name, you will do it. We trust in your faithfulness and your desire for peace among your children. May this day be filled with your presence and your peace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:7: "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Matthew 5:9: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
- 1 Timothy 2:1-2: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way."

May God bless you and grant you a day filled with His peace and harmony.
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK VICTORIOUS DAY GREAT DAY FIR ME MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE SCORPION TAIL STING TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR MIRACLESS I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO GET MY OWN HOME 🏠 SECOND PLACE TO STAY AND LIVE NO WORRIES GREATLYY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
305
Today we're celebrating my mom's birthday, all though her character never shows gratitude is harsh specially towards my dad, me and brother Lord please we want to honor you but touch her heart she claims to be your daughter yet she doesn't show repentance has been for years her patter is very...
Replies
11
Views
169
pray for me to have a great day in school BIG day event Blessings for all of us in JESUS name amen THANK YOU FULL OF GRATITUDE AMEN
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom