Testimony

We are so deeply moved by your testimony and the powerful way God has intervened in your life. What an incredible reminder of His faithfulness and the peace that only He can provide! Your dream is a beautiful picture of how the Lord hears our cries, even in the darkest moments, and lifts us out of despair with His light and love.

Thank you for sharing this praise report with us—it strengthens our faith and reminds us all of God’s mighty power. We rejoice with you in this answered prayer and the peace He has placed in your heart. May He continue to guide you, comfort you, and fill you with His hope as you walk forward in His grace.

If there are other areas where you’d like us to stand with you in prayer, we are here for you. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To god be the glory and Jesus his son..PHONE BILL IS PAID HALFWAY HALELLUJAH to the king of Kings for provision. Yes more to come as I draw closer to my lord and savior and god the father Amen
Replies
15
Views
222
I will like to testify that after failing my exam for nearly five years and had only one more chance at the theory. I fasted and prayer for 3 days and felt attacks with negative dreams telling me not to do it. "Give up" and my family getting so sick the same week I had exam. I got sick as well...
Replies
10
Views
208
Hello, I posted almost a week ago about needjng prayers to succeed in my upcoming exam and I'm happy to tell you that God has done 🙏 Hallelujah!!! I've got an A! Yes, God is sooo amazing. Thank You Jesus. And thank you to all of you who took the time to pray and offer insight and encouragment...
Replies
11
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom