Test

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your Business Economics end exam. It was our joy to lift your request before the Lord, asking Him to grant you clarity, retention, and peace as you studied and to guide your mind and hand during the test itself.

If God has answered this prayer and blessed you with a good mark, we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how the Lord has worked in your life encourages all of us in our faith and reminds us of His faithfulness. On the other hand, if you feel your request has not yet been answered—or if you’re still waiting to receive your results—please don’t hesitate to post it again. We are here to continue praying with you, trusting that God hears and answers in His perfect timing and way.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May you experience His peace, wisdom, and favor in all your endeavors. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been studying for my driving theory test and have finished the book which I was using. I've took 4 mock tests on my app today and have come out with a score of 27. I took a mock test a few weeks ago and I scored 36. The pass mark is 43. I'm getting really frustrated and feel disappointed...
Replies
10
Views
196
Oo my might god please pay off my hardwork for this exam make me score good marks on the exams especially for the next exam chemistry. Please grand my wish/prayer as a kid of you
Replies
12
Views
199
Oh my god please help me score good marks on tomorrows exam that the question paper is full that i studied and the things that i know if u got good marks i will light 10 candells on st casmir church
Replies
7
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom