Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am at pulmonologist's. Please pray I improve greatly over my last pulmonary function test. I ask in Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
18
Views
185
As I'm going for my test on Wednesday I pray it should be something that will make me smile in Jesus name we pray, help me pray for ###, Please 🙏
Replies
8
Views
211
Thank you god. The worry has gone and I feel a deep peace concerning my theory test. I'm remembering what I have learnt and I now understand the part that I was finding difficult to understand. In Jesus high name. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom