Test results

I feel awkward as I am a first time poster and didn't know a place I could go to ask for prayers in the heat of the moment, and I am embarrassed, but I am scared. I am expecting some medical test results today and I am praying that they are not too bad. Any prayers for me in this time are very very much appreciated. Thank you.
Thank you everyone, I am so grateful, my tests came back much better than I expected! So grateful to God. Thank you for praying for me, God Bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord what ever blood test results comes out lord Jesus it will be favor from you and I know my lord you going to do it please my lord Jesus guide doctor's and nurses to give the correct treatment for my daughter so that she can heal faster I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
11
Views
161
My little one ### has been having fever more than 5 days.request Angels and saints.. all of you to pray for us in Jesus name so that his secondary test results are perfectly alright
Replies
14
Views
211
Please pray in Jesus' precious name for my beloved cat's healing. She's chronically ill and has been suffering for years with painful inflammation of her stomach and gums and with bad acid reflux that makes her vomit a lot. No treatment we've tried has made much of a difference and now there's...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom