Terrible noise, I want to sleep!!!

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unbeleivable - terrible noise of grass cutting machine. I cannot concentrate on work. I am a teacher in a highschool. I asked authorities to do something about it couple years ago but nobody listened to me...its really arrogant, students are alao irritated. Why cant they do that at weekends...
Replies
10
Views
36
Terrible noise, neighbour upstairs. Probably cleaning home. But it's so loud and nervous. Like an earthquake... Lord please put peace upon them in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
287
Please let this arrogant crazy neighbour stop with noise - he is nervous and aggressive and drop things, slams with doors windows, walking like a bear up and down and it's 11 pm. Lord, I want to sleep!!
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,362
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom