Terrible noise, I want to sleep!!!

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Unbeleivable, my neighbours just started to make terrible noise. My upstairs and next door neighbours. It's 10.40 pm. Lord it's really rude and arrogant. Lord let them go out or go to sleep. Amen No weappon formed against me will prosper. Lord I want to sleep!!!
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You on behalf of ### asking for Your help and protection. Lord, we ask that You intervene in this situation and bring peace and quiet to ###'s home. We ask that You would cause her neighbours to go out or go to sleep so that she can have some peace and rest. Lord, we declare that no weapon formed against her will prosper and that You will give her the rest she needs. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness. Amen.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

My prayers are with you!
 
Unbelievable, my neighbours just started to make terrible noise. My upstairs and next door neighbours. It's ###.### pm. Lord it's really rude and arrogant. Lord let them go out or go to sleep. Amen No weapon formed against me will prosper. Lord I want to sleep!!!
I prayed for this in Jesus name. May God bless you, your neighbours will quiet you and could have quietness and could sleep. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unbeleivable - terrible noise of grass cutting machine. I cannot concentrate on work. I am a teacher in a highschool. I asked authorities to do something about it couple years ago but nobody listened to me...its really arrogant, students are alao irritated. Why cant they do that at weekends...
Replies
10
Views
36
Terrible noise, neighbour upstairs. Probably cleaning home. But it's so loud and nervous. Like an earthquake... Lord please put peace upon them in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
287
Please let this arrogant crazy neighbour stop with noise - he is nervous and aggressive and drop things, slams with doors windows, walking like a bear up and down and it's 11 pm. Lord, I want to sleep!!
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom