Terminal cancer, Pray for divine healing, mighty ###

I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the husband of cancer and tumour. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Terminal cancer spreading all over the body. She's in pain and hallucinating, age ###. Her name is ###.
Replies
10
Views
269
Please pray with me to healed from terminal breast cancer, because I know there is power in the Name of Jesus and the power is there as of old. All organs in my body should start functioning well in Jesus Mighty Name.
Replies
3
Views
318
Please pray over my brother who is ### and dying of cancer. Remove bad omen on my family, everything seems to be going wrong lately. Feel like giving up 🙏
Replies
11
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom