• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Tenants for Jesus.

BrotherOrensen

Humble Prayer Partner
Yet, we all are tenants on earth. We owe nothing. Everything belongs to Jesus. Just come around any cementery, a graveyard full of bodies lying on the ground. They took nothing at all to where they are.
Jesus clearly said. Ye shall not die, but live. Where that will happen? When are we going to get there?

I am coming soon... Jesus said. And My reward is with Me.. The Landlord is speaking to us. He will come back to take away everything from us and give us a new robe, a new garment and a new home where we will be with Him forever.

Share Jesus with all your tenants and fellow tenants so you will be living with them in heaven. Jesus loves them and cares for them.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Edwards

Humble Prayer Partner
Everyone of us needs the Lord. Tenants who are saved, they are responsible for their actions before the Lord. Landlords should get saved and treat their tenants with the love of the Lord.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. Continually work on my heart, mind, body, and emotions until I am conformed into the image of Christ Jesus. God Work On Me. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
Yet, we all are tenants on earth. We owe nothing. Everything belongs to Jesus. Just come around any cementery, a graveyard full of bodies lying on the ground. They took nothing at all to where they are.
Jesus clearly said. Ye shall not die, but live. Where that will happen? When are we going to get there?

I am coming soon... Jesus said. And My reward is with Me.. The Landlord is speaking to us. He will come back to take away everything from us and give us a new robe, a new garment and a new home where we will be with Him forever.

Share Jesus with all your tenants and fellow tenants so you will be living with them in heaven. Jesus loves them and cares for them.
Amen. Our God Is a loving and Mercyful God.

Bretton

Humble Prayer Warrior
Our home is in heaven and that is where we are going. So, let us all live just as Jesus lived. He said. Foxes have holes and birds have nests but the Son of Man have no place to lay His head. Luke 9.58 Whereve we are and whatever we have it is the gift of God given to us. Let us all use everything we have to glorify the Lord. It is His mercy and compassion on us that we have a place to sleep and live. in.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom