The Encourager

The Encourager
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name with each temptation that I face, help me remember You, Your love for me—and how much better Your eternal promises are than the empty pleasures of sin. God please do the same for all those in my family and my friends who have accepted Your gift of salvation in Christ Jesus. And God please do the same for the one who blessed me with this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Amen!
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:9 – “The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:9 points to a group within Israel-the men of Ephraim-who, despite being armed and prepared for...
Replies
10
Views
119
Been falling into temptation every time God sends someone to me to send them to church I am falling every time I try to move forward something tries to stop me. I need prayers to stop witchcraft and curses over me, please lately adultary and lust have been entertaining my thoughts I don’t like...
Replies
11
Views
151
Prayer for hedge of protection over my husband ### and my family and marrige from seen and unseen danger and form of evil Prayer for speedy intervention and deliver my husband from alcohol and speaking life health and mercy and restful sleep to function proper healing over his body. and make...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom