TEAM JESUS

```markdown

Glorious Sabbath Day People of God:​


I just can't help myself. Whenever I see people giving God glory, especially for what some may think is nothing, it moves me.

It saddens me when people refuse to give God glory, but God is patient. I used to be the same way, and He was very patient with me. Therefore I too must be patient. As a teenager, I'd get so embarrassed whenever my mother would openly worship, especially when she did so in front of my friends. But, maturity in Christ brings clarity.

Please, be patient with me as I attempt to draw you nigh with a bit of comparison. Think about it this way: Nobody has to tell you to jump, scream, or do the wave when your team scores points or wins a game, the turn of events prompts you. Well the Holy Spirit causes the same type of quickening in the body of Christ; just on a much stronger level. Jesus's followers are the body of Christ. We are "Team Jesus." We understand that because God is sovereign, without Him, there would be no nothing, including teams. Therefore, He is far more worthy of praise than all others. We know that, no matter what it may look like, our team has already won. Whew! I just felt a little running 🏃‍♀️ in my feet. THANK YOU JESUS!!!

²⁰Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, ²¹being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. Romans 4:20-21

Now I'm not going to mention any names because I don't want this entry to be redacted. But, this I know: Any Dad worth his salt wants his son to exceed him; and I believe ### will do just that because, not only does he have his Dad's support, he knows who his Father is.

🏈 Now, GO GET IT! You don't have to disrespect or manipulate. Another Hall of Famer in the family.

¹³It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13
​

TEAM JESUS!!!​


​
```
 
```markdown

Glorious Sabbath Day People of God:​


I just can't help myself. Whenever I see people giving God glory, especially for what some may think is nothing, it moves me.

It saddens me when people refuse to give God glory, but God is patient. I used to be the same way, and He was very patient with me. Therefore I too must be patient. As a teenager, I'd get so embarrassed whenever my mother would openly worship, especially when she did so in front of my friends. But, maturity in Christ brings clarity.

Please, be patient with me as I attempt to draw you nigh with a bit of comparison. Think about it this way: Nobody has to tell you to jump, scream, or do the wave when your team scores points or wins a game, the turn of events prompts you. Well the Holy Spirit causes the same type of quickening in the body of Christ; just on a much stronger level. Jesus's followers are the body of Christ. We are "Team Jesus." We understand that because God is sovereign, without Him, there would be no nothing, including teams. Therefore, He is far more worthy of praise than all others. We know that, no matter what it may look like, our team has already won. Whew! I just felt a little running 🏃‍♀️ in my feet. THANK YOU JESUS!!!

²⁰Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, ²¹being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. Romans 4:20-21

Now I'm not going to mention any names because I don't want this entry to be redacted. But, this I know: Any Dad worth his salt wants his son to exceed him; and I believe ### will do just that because, not only does he have his Dad's support, he knows who his Father is.

🏈 Now, GO GET IT! You don't have to disrespect or manipulate. Another Hall of Famer in the family.

¹³It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13
​

TEAM JESUS!!!​


​
```
Yes we are Team Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers and protection. It was a big problem between the team coming down without willingness to be between them. Definitely God protected me because that uncertainty affected theission field and also, I was told from the pastor who contacted me that the weak was over just one...
Replies
12
Views
143
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: When you are truly walking in Jesus's likeness and operating according to His ordinances, it's highly likely that, at some point in your journey with Him, you will be treated like Him. Research Question: Did Nazareth treat Jesus like a fraud? Feedback Yes...
Replies
0
Views
55
  • Article Article
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
4
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom