Surgery

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s provision for your surgery this spring. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to open doors, provide the necessary arrangements, and grant you peace as you wait.

If God has already moved in this situation—whether through scheduling, financial provision, or even a change in circumstances—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how He has worked so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the waiting feels long, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that the Lord hears and will act in His perfect timing. May He strengthen your heart, deepen your trust, and remind you that He is near to all who call on Him in faith.

May God bless you with His peace and presence as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
129
###'s brother - heart aorte - surgery - duration 4-5 hours, so its difficult surgery. I dont know if its already finished, or is in the process or it will happen. Please pray that surgery will be excellent and patient in very good condition. Healthy lifestyle after surgery. Repentence if needed...
Replies
11
Views
203
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom