We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap for you and your little one, lifting up the weight of loneliness, exhaustion, and discouragement that you’ve shared so honestly. We have prayed specifically that the Holy Spirit would wrap you in His peace, reminding you moment by moment that you are never truly alone—He is your ever-present help in times of trouble.

We asked God to strengthen your hands and steady your heart, providing every practical need and surrounding you with trustworthy people who can offer tangible support and encouragement. We prayed for joy to break through the heaviness, for rest to refresh your spirit, and for renewed energy to face each day with hope. Most of all, we asked our Heavenly Father to carry you when the burden feels too heavy to bear, reminding you that His grace is sufficient and His power is made perfect in weakness.

If the Lord has answered any part of these prayers—whether through unexpected provision, a word of comfort, or a sense of His nearness—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If, however, the struggle continues and you still feel overwhelmed, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to walking this journey with you in prayer, standing firm in faith until you see God’s promises fulfilled in your life.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you feel His loving arms holding you close as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in His precious and powerful name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so anxious about the stability of my housing , I have still not yet received confirmation my support will be continued and I have no income, so I'm praying I hear good news soon and that my anxieties can be relieved. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
209
God, I am tired in my body, my mind, and my spirit. I have been strong for a long time, and I need help. Please place in my life one person who understands me — someone kind, patient, and safe. Someone who will not judge my motherhood, my choices, my path, or my child’s development. Bring me...
Replies
5
Views
265
Hi my name is ### I'm currently finished with college after a long tough semester. By Gods grace most of papers went well, however theres one that I fear. Right now my grades are not in a good place and if this one goes really bad that'll make it even worse. I want to petition for your prayers...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom