Supernatural Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-749
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
please pray for a supernatural miracle to take place in my marriage, at work, at home. For God to shine down His favour over me and my husband & marriage. I pray for all hurting & dead marriages for God is the author and creator of marriages. In Jesus Merciful Name. Amen
 
God, heal and restore this marriage. Amen
 
Lord grant marriages to retain hope faith and charity as you taught us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
11
Views
263
Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
9
Views
190
Lord I'm so heavy with stress and financial burden right now. My marriage is suffering. The calls of overdue bills keep coming and my rent is due soon. Father, I ask you to please help quickly with employment I keep getting close but no offers yet. Currently waiting to go through the interview...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom