Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to the passing of a family member.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I appreciate you for all the blessings in my life Lord please you know how I have been talking to you, am praying for a husband, ordained from you Lord, a Leader, a man who knows you, faithful, loyal, respective, peaceful, please Lord if there is anything I need to sacrifice for you...
Replies
9
Views
191
Lord please help ### do well in her studies, may she absorb material, retain, have favor with professors and fellow students in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
207
I recently left my job and really miss my coworkers. By the time I left, the close friends I'd made had already left the job before me but I still made good friends with a few people who were still there when I left - just not close enough to keep in touch. Please pray for them all. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom