Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Please don't put me in any type of investigation or law suit. I have worked hard. Please protect me from any evil and my dignity and job. Thank you for all the help and blessings.

###
 
Lord help this person get justice. Amen.
default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Dear ###,

I believe God is listening. And I believe God answers us. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Most Precious Lord Jesus…Gentle and Wonderful God…

Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against the evil seeking to attack my body. Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against the evil seeking to attack my heart. Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against the evil seeking to attack my mind. Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against the evil seeking to attack my family. Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against my weaknesses. Bring your holy angels down and surround me with your love to protect me against my doubts, questions, and misgivings. All these things I humbly pray in the name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, please hear Your daughter ###. She needs Your help and she is crying out to You. Please show us Your power by helping her and protecting her clearly. Enlarge our faith and give healing to our bodies and spirits. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for the request made by ###, we do not know the truth, but we trust the cause, help according to your will, praying in JESUS NAME_ AMEN
 
Child of God,

Last night I was listening to a song called I Believe by Marvin Sapp. There are some spoken words in the song that blessed me. I pray that they will bless you also.

Listen, Listen, Listen…There are going to be times in your life as a believer when you’re going to question if God is really on your side. And the reason why you’re questing it is because of the simple fact it seems like the devil is hitting you with everything he can possibly throw at cha.

But you need to understand something beloved. You need to remember that the only reason why you are in the position you are in now, “Is because God has ordered your steps.” And the only reason why the devil is hitting you like he’s hitting you is because he has literally peeked into your future. And he sees what God is about to bring you into. That’s why you can’t depend on nothing but the Word of God.

I love this song. I have listened to this song for years and it has always encouraged me. But I just want to add this…from my heart to yours…The reason for the test and trials, “Is to conform You into the image of Christ.” God’s desire for you in the tests and trials (you are or will go through), “Is that you handle your self, you conduct yourself as a Child of God, so the Lord will be seen in your life and that God will be glorified.”

God Is Not Going To Fail You,

When- U-Think-Of-Me...Pray-4-Me

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
150
I posted this recently: "I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom