Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, pray in agreement with me that one of these jobs comes through for me. G-D Bless!
 
Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask in prayer: “That You Lord Jesus will lead, guide, direct, and bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And all that I have asked You to do for me, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the writer of this prayer, and every one that I send this prayer to that needs a job. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€
 
Lord we are praying for opportunity to help to provide for ### life. Amen.
 
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we thank you now for open doors, divine connections and divine appointments creating an atmosphere of supernatural favor on their behalf as You Glorify Yourself in this situation. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
159
I quit my current job today. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing from these experiences. Please...
Replies
6
Views
121
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom