In Jesus Name, I am unemployed and looking for another job. Please pray with me. Also, I am living in a house without heat and water, please pray that I endure this until I find work. G-D Bless!
I am in agreement that you will find just the right job for you and that will be on time. I am thanking God that you will get healing assistance even before you get work.
Start thanking God for your Supply and for meeting your needs with a job, heat, and water.
Please God help my ### to find a good job in a safe place to work and if it’s not good for her just egnore it and find her another one, trust You God to take care about her. Amen
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you