Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring clarity and peace to your heart regarding your job and its impact on your health. We’ve prayed for wisdom to discern whether this work aligns with God’s plan for you, and for His guidance to lead you into the path He has prepared.

If the Lord has already provided an answer—whether through a sense of peace, a new opportunity, or a confirmation of His will—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the way forward still feels uncertain, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You don’t have to walk this season alone; we will keep interceding for your clarity, protection, and direction.

May the Holy Spirit comfort you and fill you with the assurance that God sees your struggle and cares deeply about every detail of your life. We trust that He will make your next steps clear in His perfect timing. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
181
Please pray that God would lead me to a new job or source of income. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom