Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

I’m sorry to hear that, ###. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job and take care of everything that concerns you. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
126
Please pray God will soon provide me with a job. My family desperately needs me to have income and now we're struggling and barely have food because I don't have a job anymore. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
154
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom