Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly for me. I contacted today the job who asked me to contact them on Monday. The owner ### asked me to resend my resume directly to his email. I will send it now. Pray strongly for me that I get hired soon. Asking God favor and grace in this important matter.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her job situation. Lord, You know the desires of her heart and the importance of this opportunity. We pray for Your favor and grace to be upon her as she sends her resume to ###. Guide her steps and grant her peace as she waits for a response.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for ### and open the right doors for her. May Your will be done in her life, and may she find favor in the eyes of the employer.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
152
Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
143
Please pray that God would lead me to a new job or source of income. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom