Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I'm trying so hard to do anything possible to get a job/steady source of income because I need to make money urgently. I tried to register for a platform where entrepreneurs can advertise their business. I was previously part of this platform for years but got kicked off as a...
Replies
10
Views
248
I left a work from home job a few months ago (which had red flags, questionable policies and an overall bad reputation - although I believe they're trying to improve their reputation) because I didn't agree with their policies. I left after a very short time with them and also left on sort of a...
Replies
9
Views
136
I quit my current job today. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing from these experiences. Please...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom