Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
186
I posted this recently: "I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance...
Replies
9
Views
172
My job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' roles. These new responsibilities are very intense and I am concerned about remembering everything that they involve. I am also concerned because, for some reason, I have a very relaxed time on my job (which can be very...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom