Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamjohn

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me about getting this job I just interviewed for yesterday. This is all in your hand Lord. Thank you for all your prayers.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psalm 20

1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.

May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.

2 May he send you help from his sanctuary

and strengthen you from Jerusalem.[a]

3 May he remember all your gifts

and look favorably on your burnt offerings. Interlude

4 May he grant your heart’s desires

and make all your plans succeed.

5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory

and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.

May the Lord answer all your prayers.

We pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
186
My job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' roles. These new responsibilities are very intense and I am concerned about remembering everything that they involve. I am also concerned because, for some reason, I have a very relaxed time on my job (which can be very...
Replies
9
Views
356
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom