Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirri

Guest
I'm currently unemployed and need a job that allows me to be with my children.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my desire to serve others as a social worker. Please open the right door for me and lead me to the job You have prepared. Give me favor with employers, confidence in interviews, and peace as I wait on You. I trust Your timing and Your plan for my life...
Replies
11
Views
25
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
110
I posted 2 weeks ago about my job interview. It went okay, but not great. They have not decided yet. Pray that they will select me.
Replies
5
Views
12
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,887
Members
651,354
Latest member
Driymoronmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom