Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request from an individual seeking support.

Jaimalioth

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I'm ### yrs old. My stomach has been painful for ### days, I cannot breath well... I'm kindly begging for prayers..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, ###, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. May He fill you with His peace and strength in the days ahead. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal freedom and protection, dealing with family issues, and seeking guidance and support. The individual is experiencing challenges with family dynamics, mental health, and a desire for independence. They are seeking prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
296
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
329
Dear All, My name is ###. I need your Prayers for my Job, as I'm in another country and finding job from last ### days but in vain.
Replies
7
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom