Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request from a person in Uganda.

Ravamel

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### from ### ###, I have a sickness in my private part for over five years now no cure and my brother has erectile dysfunction for four years now, we have used every kind of medication but nothing work out, we want to be delivered in Jesus mighty name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. major mega financial breakthrough and breakouts 2. major mega career windows, doors, gates, cities and countries opening for me to come and take whatever I decided and deserves 3. good great helpers on every side of my life, even my walk with GOD 4. great good laughter on all sides for...
Replies
6
Views
175
I have already applied for a government job and have written one exam. I pray that it will be successful. I have also applied for the Army Clerk position. Please pray that I get a job.
Replies
7
Views
272
Dear brother I have sent my prayer request which is posted in net by you. It is extremely confidential and private. Why did you post like that in chrome. Please remove it as soon as possible.
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom