Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request expressing feelings of distress and seeking support.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
I feel like killing myself. I just failed my final exam and I don’t know what else to do. I’m not sure what to do now that I failed. Please pray for a clear direction.
 
I feel like killing myself. I just failed my final exam and I don’t know what else to do. I’m not sure what to do now that I failed. Please pray for a clear direction.
Don't feel like that, it's just an exam...I failed in my exams too but somehow I did better later on...you will do far better things after this phase...just detach yourself from the results and feel good about your life and what still you can do
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who want to help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
6
Views
126
Please pray that God will end my life now. I'm a mistake, a burden, a nobody, & a ugly woman! I could've been more feminized, more sexualized, more prettier, & more happy, but things just went wrong. I'm better off dead & don't want to suffer anymore. My body doesn't smell sweet like it used to...
Replies
9
Views
172
God I don't want to live anymore I am so lonely and no one should be this lonely.. I see no way out of this loneliness. I'm never never never I'm always alone and no relief. Please heal my grandma. Please she is so unwell. Please help
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom