Suicide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my friend ###, she sent me a disturbing text message today stating that she wanted to jump off a bridge, and end her life. Because of her trail and tribulations she's facing. So please pray for a quick miracle in her life in Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear God put your arms around this person and protect them...depression is a terrible thing and it can make one's mind go places they should never go and Satan works on that so hard...just waiting to get in and mock...please help this person's friend...amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers for ###.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your wisdom and teaching. Whatever is happening in her, You know it very clear. Therefore, I bring her into prayer and ask Your mercy and favor upon her and to intervene her situation in difficulties. Please help her to accept You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, we ask you to touch this lady, please let her see the importance of your gift to her, her life. Please take away her troubles and pains. Lead her to the right direction. May she will be enlightened. Praying through Jesus, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I really wish I could just kill myself. I'm only still alive for my pets. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
160
Please God forgive me and provide me with either the strength to do it or take me. I want my family to be able to live better than I have growing up and want them to understand the love I have for them so that they can take the life insurance proceeds and live comfortably the remainder of their...
Replies
13
Views
179
You thought you could keep it from everyone that you were planning on taking your life. You forgot though that The Holy Spirit sees all, and He just revealed it to me, that you have lost all hope, and feel that there is only one answer, and that is suicide. As tears run down my face, I listen to...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom