Suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric49

Account Closed
I've been suffering for over two and a half years.

I'm asking God to step in now and end my suffering one way or the other.

If he would tell me, I would do anything the Lord says. I want his will more than anything.

I'm at the end of my rope.
 
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade on your right hand.

The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.7 The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the past year, I have been suffering from blasphemous thoughts to the point where I can barely read the Bible or go to church and it has really taken a toll on me. I've been suffering from these thoughts constantly. I rebuke the thoughts, pray, etc but I have yet to be healed. I've...
Replies
6
Views
206
I don’t know what to do anymore seems I never have enough time for everybody and I definitely don’t have time for myself. I don’t understand why would god keep testing me to make me want to break? My ex divorced me, the courts gave her all the rights for the kids, my fiance seems to be trying to...
Replies
14
Views
141
Suffering in this heat and praying for friends and family as well. Lord to bring justice with the right attorney and open Blessed mighty doors and new godly relationships Jesus please help to able to rest well and protect us, amen
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom