Successful day, protection, favor/love, peace/joy...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful, calm and satisfy day today. Our air conditioner stop working yesterday. Lord I ask that You provide a repair...
Replies
11
Views
171
Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my ### and I pray for a supernatural hedge of protection around him. Jesus, I ask for my ### to not be tormented tonight and for him to be filled with Your peace, joy, and satisfaction that surpasses all understanding to fill his soul...
Replies
9
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my ###. Jesus, I ask for my ### to not be tormented today and for him to be filled with Your peace, joy, and satisfaction that surpasses all understanding to fill his soul. Jesus I ask that You calm his anxiety right now and fill him with...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom