Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thanks for my job & future husband. Praises to God my healer, creator, redeemer, teacher! Plan my work presentations to be effective, comfortable & a blessing. Cause me to exceed goals & help others. Give me genuine confidence, ability & comfort in all I do! Bless me with exercise & good...
Replies
10
Views
276
I am a fellow teenager who grew up in the church, however I was not completely following God and battling extreme sexual sin every day that caused me to ultimately lose someone I truly loved back then. Since the breakup I’ve made a few terrible decisions, and after “being” with someone well...
Replies
12
Views
795
Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom