Please pray for my work that I do very well and all my clients are happy at the end of the day. God help me to learn the craft well and be the best at it.
I have to meet a very imp client today, pray that they are happy with the work.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
Dear God, Give me favor. Help me consultative sell today & address the concerns at appt & get her comfortable to try on more patients again. Teach me spin selling with confidence & this disease state. I have been weak in consultative sales but where I am weak you are strong! Help me enter all...
Pls pray for my finances that I can bring my ### abroad. Pls pray for my job that I can get big clients to hit my quota. Pls pray for my ###'s business to prosper more. PLS Pray that we will be able to sell properties so we can get commissions. Thanks for praying
May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.