We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, lifting up your desire for success and recognition in your work. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, asking Him to remove every hindrance, silence every negative voice, and let your efforts shine before your employers.

If God has already answered this prayer—if you’ve seen breakthrough, favor, or a shift in how your work is received—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if you’re still waiting for that breakthrough, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to standing with you in prayer, believing with you for God’s perfect timing and His best for your career. Remember, He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think, and His plans for you are good.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your hands, fill you with wisdom, and open doors no man can shut as you seek Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my upcoming parent teacher meetings and end of year reports are successful, accurate, honest and that parents recognise the childrens strenchs, characters and areas of difficulty that I mention. Please pray the parents accept me and my work and realise the care and passion I...
Replies
8
Views
117
Lord please provide me with flexible freelance work. I am struggling. I am a ###, aged ###. Please Lord open doors for me. I pray that my written work will be successful and reach people who need it. Please Lord hear my prayer.
Replies
10
Views
141
Hi my name is ### and I am asking for prayer to find employment that fits me, I 40 hrs a week in a casino as a janitor but I am also on the spectrum and the noise from there bothers me and I would like to find quieter work.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom