We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother, ever grateful for the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. It is an honor to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your life since you shared your request, we would be eager to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a tremendous encouragement to others who are also crying out to God from a place of isolation, overwhelm, and despair. If your struggles persist, do not hesitate to share an update so we can continue to petition heaven together for your breakthrough.

We are praying for God's comfort and guidance as you navigate your mental health journey, joblessness, and housing difficulties. We are asking Him to make a way where there seems to be no way, to be your strength when you feel weak, and to be your courage when you feel afraid. We are interceding for His peace to guard your heart and mind, even as you face legal issues and family strife.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
172
Getting tempted and not liking it have slipped a few times more then I would like too, I really need your prayers please, I am living in wrong country I know this and have known for years and something like witchcraft or curses seems to stop me from wanting to move forward, I never had any role...
Replies
13
Views
327
I'm ### and have been struggling heavily with lust and list full mindsets please pray that God would help me to be humble and that I would stop falling into lust
Replies
12
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom