Struggling With CFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikaela
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikaela

Guest
Hello, my name is ###. I am a 15 year old student in ###. Over the last 6 months, I have been suffering CFS. I have recently gone to the doctor to get a brain scan and the waiting list is very long. I am a born again Christian and I have been waiting and praying to get better while on the list. It has been over a month and I am feeling desperately exhausted. Day after day, I struggle with everyday life as I push on daily.

I have been tired for years and struggling with insomnia as well!

I feel as if I am about to die, I am so exhausted and it is very painful. :(

Please pray for God to completely heal me and deliver me from my heaviness and tiredness, I am absolutely exhausted beyond human effort!
 
God please give her healing in the Lord's name, don't let her struggle in everyday life. Please help in Jesus name.
 
Dear God,

Please bless ### with health and comfort.

Amen
 
Amen and amen to the prayers above for ###, in Jesus' Name-Matthew 18:18-20

2 O LORD my God, I cried out to You,

And You healed me.

3 O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave;

You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.-Psalm 30

2 “Thus says the LORD who made it, the LORD who formed it to establish it (the LORD is His name): 3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ 6 Behold, I will bring you health and healing; I will heal you and reveal to you the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33

8 This Book of the Law (Bible) shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.(which includes your health). 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”-Joshua
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my granddaughter ### in prayer. She struggles with math and has taken this math class for the second time and is fearing that she cannot pass her semester final. I think that ### has a mental block about math and cannot get pass that fear of not being able to make a passing grade.
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray for ### who is struggling to find a job that pertains to his work his skill sets?
Replies
9
Views
137
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom