strugglign wiht anger and also impatience. I feel ...

Lord Jesus please help them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Listen To This Song. Be Encouraged!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, As I begin this new day, I come to you with a heavy heart. I confess that I have struggled with anger and frustration, and I know that it is not pleasing to you. Your Word says in Ephesians 4:26, “In your anger do not sin.” Lord, I ask for your help in handling my anger in...
Replies
7
Views
196
I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ Please pray for me. I've been in the pruning (wilderness season). I'm so frustrated because I've been praying for years, for a breakthrough, and it's just taking too long. I'm so impatient. I know God will answer my prayers when the time is right. His...
Replies
8
Views
267
I have an issue where I have constant voices in my head that are so strong they create sexual hallucinations and can take control of my body. They give me urges to lash out and harm people around me and make me yell out in anger. I cannot understate the power of whatever it is causing me to do...
Replies
10
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom