Strength

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please give ### the strength and faith to communicate with me. Help him believe in our friendship/relationship. Help us try before it's too late. We will never know if we don't try.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
197
Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
186
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in pray in for help to se the role as a caregiver and house keeper through. It’s a heavy task and my body is tired and exhausted My own strength is gone. I need God’s strength to see me through this. In Jesus name I pray and ask , Amen.
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom