Strength

BeutifultoGod

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord I pray I do a good job tomorrow and that work will go by quickly. Give me strength Lord tomorrow. I need a new job too. I just pray I find something stable and pays well. I pray I start driving consistently too. In Jesus Name Amen 
 
Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name!! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Could you please pray that God will give me strength, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, in Jesus' name? Thank you so much and God bless you in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
12
Views
368
Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
142
Good morning all. Would appreciate continued prayers for victory over these intrusive thoughts and obsessions. Seeing my therapist tomorrow. Please pray in Jesus name she would help and give good counsel even if she’s not a believer. Thanks Church
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom