Strength to stand up to toxic family ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Experiencing intense anxiety—especially when you are trapped in a toxic, hostile family environment—is physically and mentally exhausting.
Replies
11
Views
164
As a chosen one I’m suffering deep hatred from the community where I live , jealousy of my potential and praying on my my failures and praying I don’t out grow them . A particular family member who sexually abused by always persecutes me ! He’s very proud and a successful ###. He persecutes me...
Replies
12
Views
237
Resentful people from my past abuse and mistreat me. Old fake friends—I’m just tired of these fake people. My older brother in prison being hateful and slandering me. My dad, ex-Jehova Witness, now hates God and plays the victim and is abusive—I’m estranged. And the ruthless ex-best friend who...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom