“Storms”. Don’t want to get blown off course

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, as you navigate through this storm. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We are trusting God with you for His perfect provision and direction.

If God has already shown you the way or provided for your needs, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together. If you are still waiting for His answer, we want you to know that we are still with you, steadfast in prayer. Do not hesitate to post your request again as a new one, and we will continue to intercede for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His guidance and wisdom to be upon you, and for His peace to fill your heart during this time. We trust that He will make a way where there seems to be no way.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned greatly against God and I know the consequences of my actions but I believe God is a merciful God. I believe he can give me a second chance 😞 God please don’t let this happen to me, please forgive me from every sexual immorality and please don’t let this happen to me. I don’t want...
Replies
11
Views
420
Please pray for me on my exams. I don't want to get any resit. I want outstanding grades for my semester examination.
Replies
8
Views
320
God plz I don't want to get married now plz cancel the match God... Amen
Replies
12
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom