Storm

unknown 2010

Prayer Warrior
Pray for us in ### we are under tornado watches and some warning under our state. I pray the storm will not be bad or harm us in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a tornado warned storm coming at our area. Please ask God to spare us and let the storms miss us. I'm truly frightened. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
429
Lord thank you for another day. another day full of your grace and mercy and love for your creation. thank you lord for another day of life another opertunity lord and tell you i love you and to worship you. thank you. Lord i am going thru a bad storm right now with things that i am dealing with...
Replies
11
Views
211
⚠️ A line of strong to SEVERE thunderstorms are LIKELY in the region 7pm-11pm. Damaging winds to 60+mph as well as an isolated tornado 🌪️ or two are possible! Take any warning seriously!!!! prayers in Jesus name amen for us all
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom