Stop psychic attacks and people trying to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
352
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
56
I have been getting psychically attacked for the past 3 or 4 months now; it's giving schizophrenia-like symptoms but I know it's not schizophrenic because I've had someone say in my head they'll send something on text and a second later sent the text message with that message. Please pray for me...
Replies
9
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom