still praying my eye site will heal ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer warriors please keep me in prayer for healing from vertigo please pray with me for strength to move around praying it don’t get any worse I also rebuke and other health issues in JESUS NAME I PRAY AND ASK THIS PRAYER AMEN THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!
Replies
7
Views
323
Brethren and sisters, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I place every area of my life and assignment into God’s hands. I am trusting the Lord for wisdom, clarity, and excellence in my professional responsibilities, including important reports and leadership decisions. I pray that my...
Replies
5
Views
243
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom