Still I didn't get anything from my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ugh I didn't get the job at a movie theater because they were over hired. And I worked at a movie theater for 10 years, they told me to try back later and my family is going to be mad and disappointed I am very sad and I feel like it's my fault. God please bless this job market and I pray that...
Replies
11
Views
441
I'm suffering from irregular periods and I didn't get my periods for the last 3 months. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
534
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support when you're feeling down. Consider talking to a friend, family member, or a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom