Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus want us to live a life full of the presence of God. He clearly said. Be ye holy for I am holy. He continues to speak today. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord. So, let us all stay away from those things Jesus does not like to see.

Pride, greed, wrath.
Envy, lust, gluttony.
Sloth, lies and anger.
To love Jesus is this.
Stay away from sin and evil.
Cleanse my hear o Lord.
Purify my soul from sin.
I am coming to Your arms of mercy.
I am running to Your mercy and compassion.
Fill us with Thy love and care.
To love You more openly,
To express my love for You more freely.
To feel Your presence more deeply.
And to live more fully.

In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy, at Your right hand are pleasures forever more.
Psalm 16.11

For you o Lord are glorious and worthy of all praise. Stay away from sin and evil and blessings upon blessing from the Lord shall fall on your life and those you care and love.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace. Psalm 16.11 Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all raise our voice to God almighty for cleansing and purifying our sins. He sent Jesus to die on the cross for us to be able to enter into His holy presence with clean clothes, clean hearts and minds. Opering the gates of heaven and let us in to see the glorious sight of God almighty...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Never go gloomy or lost in a dark world. Let the light of God shines all over you as He leads your path towards Himself. Our hope in eternal life in glory is a better companion than doubt and fear of where we are going to be after we depart planet earth. Providence of God love, ever kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (unforgiveness, fear, envy, jealously, anger, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.) to try to get me to disobey You, God. God show me if I have any...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He who the Son of God sets free is free indeed (John 8:36). Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (fear, envy, unforgiveness, anger, jealously, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.). Show...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom