Mischa
Faithful Servant
I just finished training and passed the final test. Thank you so much to those who prayed for this.
I'm struggling, though, as the job requires a lot of technical knowledge so prayers for success in the role would be much appreciated.
I also only have a few days to read up for 5 university exams due to being exposed to crime and harassment.
I desperately need the possibility for getting justice on the influential criminals to be able to survive and have a life.
My loved ones were murdered, and I've been alone for years. Please pray for me to find the right husband.
Please pray for the protection of my home, cats, and kittens. One kitten got out of my garden and is in the hospital with poisoning and infection.
Thank you for praying!
I'm struggling, though, as the job requires a lot of technical knowledge so prayers for success in the role would be much appreciated.
I also only have a few days to read up for 5 university exams due to being exposed to crime and harassment.
I desperately need the possibility for getting justice on the influential criminals to be able to survive and have a life.
My loved ones were murdered, and I've been alone for years. Please pray for me to find the right husband.
Please pray for the protection of my home, cats, and kittens. One kitten got out of my garden and is in the hospital with poisoning and infection.
Thank you for praying!
