Standing In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in tears as I type this request, I am getting to a breaking point and need God's presence in life. I go above and beyond making everyone else happy and inside I am falling apart. I am not appreciated. My ### year marriage failed years ago, it's hanging on by a thunderstorm string. Lord in...
Replies
11
Views
172
I feel like the enemy is someone that suppose to be close to me and ### is evil. I am asking God in the name of Jesus to remove me from the wicked plans of the enemy.
Replies
10
Views
132
I need pray for my son for God to turn and soften the judges heart. Bring salvation and peace to my son but mostly give him a lesser sentence or even probation in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom