Stand with me in prayer, this month ...

Stand with me in prayer, this month I am setting up my own cleaning company believing God for enough capital to kick start my business and salvation too for my ###
Lord God I surrender this couple unto your throne of Grace Let there be mighty anointing of holy spirit. Let them be controlled and guided by Holy Spirit and let there be breakthrough in their business and let both of them come more and more closer to Jesus, Abba Father in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen 🙏
 
Lord God I surrender this couple unto your throne of Grace Let there be mighty anointing of holy spirit. Let them be controlled and guided by Holy Spirit and let there be breakthrough in their business and let both of them come more and more closer to Jesus, Abba Father in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen 🙏
Amennnnnnnn I receive in Jesus name. thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
130
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
352
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom